The CheckBox HSV210 is a completely self-contained, stand alone guest Internet solution, ideal for motels, inns, restaurants, bars, marinas, function halls and more. The HSV210 works with any high speed Internet connection and does not require a dedicated computer.
*You determine what or if to charge
*You keep 100% of the revenue
*Compatible with all operating systems
*No required monthly fees (except internet access from your ISP)
The CheckBox Master unit provides an automatic welcome page, redirecting all of your guests automatically to a welcome page featuring your properties graphics or images, welcome message, and options for connecting to the internet. After the guest is validated on the system they are given a message confirming that their access has been enables, and are then redirected to a website you define, such as your properties web page. From there guests can surf, email, and chat until their time expires.
You can choose one or more ways to authenticate access - to allow guests on line. Choices include:
* Paper tickets with unique access codes
* Credit card access
* Limited Free Access
* Unlimited Free Access
* PermaCode, a property wide shared password
Behind the scenes CheckBox automatically validates user's credentials, logs them on, regulates their bandwidth usage and logs them off when their time expires, all with no intervention by you or your staff.
Requires NX access points or compatible third party APs to service wireless clients.
All Systems Include:
* Customizable Welcome Page / Splash Page
* Private Management Screens
* A 30 day warranty of satisfaction
* Point-of-Sale / Door Stickers and user guides
* Web based administrative tools
* 1 year of Remote access for off-site property management
* 1 Year of 24/7 monitoring w/ text or email notifications of outages
* 1 Year of Automatic software upgrades
* 1 Year Hardware Warranty
* 1 year of Support for you and your staff
Unit Requires a protected, indoor mounting location, 110V AC Power and a broadband internet connection. NX or compatible access point(s) required for wireless clients. Includes ethernet cable and AC power adapter.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!